Friday, 18 October 2013

Angel Eyes- Diary of a submissive- Friday 18th October 2013..... addition...

OK so I had to create a profile on Fantastic Fetish Journey....  FFJ for short, I didn't want to put anything personal about myself for obvious reasons, but I thought it might be a good idea to explain why I joined, so I wrote this.......

For years I've dreamt about exploring my lifelong fascination with submission and discipline, but I've been far too shy and nervous.
At first I was sure if I tried looking it up online the police would arrive on my doorstep and confiscate my laptop. Silly I know, but it's such a taboo subject.

Of course curiosity is relentless so I did eventually reason with my subconscious and start exploring, first I just looked up spanking, that produced millions of results! Then as the weeks went on I began watching videos and reading blogs.
I started searching for more about dominants and submissives or BDSM as it's called, and I soon realised that's what turned me on the most. I loved seeing a young woman being tethered to a large wooden cross, then being spanked, flogged, and intimately played with, it led to many happy private moments :) 
I wanted to know more about it but didn't know where to start, and shyness still got in my way. Then, one day, I was browsing a video site and spotted a link to another website... this one... and I decided to check it out. I was disappointed when I realised it was members only as I had no intention of giving my details to a 'naughty' site, but I kept thinking about it and eventually decided to go for it.
I had a couple of vodkas to give me courage, then I joined up!
So here I am, and I love this site.
I'm really only here to find out more about it, but in time I'd like to chat with people that actually do it and find out how it feels...... :)

I'm hoping that will be ok and people won't think I'm crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment