Friday, 25 October 2013

Angel Eyes- Diary of a submissive - Sunday 20th October

Dear diary

Wow I was up unnaturally early today, I'd normally have a long Sunday morning lie it, but I was too excited to see if I'd had a reply from 'overmyknee'..... OMG even the name is enough to make me tingle!

I logged in to FFJ while the kettle was boiling, and there was a message! Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was from 'mrwhippy', it read- "hey mistress, how about hooking up so we can be naughty?" I decided to just delete that one!

I had my 2 coffee's to wake myself up properly, then caught up on some much needed chores, using all my willpower to stay off the Internet. I did the vacuuming, dusting, put the laundry on... it sounds a lot but my little bedsit doesn't really take long to spruce up... then by 11am I could wait no longer. I checked into FFJ again and found another message...this one was from him! My heart did that leaping about thing as I read it-
"That's a very good question, Angel Eyes, and something I'd not really thought about before. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but for me it gives a great sense of power and control. This only works when I have the right sort of lady to dominate though."

"What do you mean, the right sort of lady?"

"She must be over 21, sensible and well educated, have long hair and above all be obedient with a hint of rebellion. She doesn't have to be thin or athletic, although she has to be fit enough to cope with bondage and role play."

I read it through a few times, and had to ask the question. "Why long hair?"

"Because, young lady, I like to pull naughty lady's by their hair, especially while I'm spanking them over my knee!"

Oh my! I felt a tingling in my lady parts and couldn't help clenching my butt cheeks. What do I say now? Just keep it going I told myself. "Oh I see, so short haired ladies are out then?"

"Haha, yes my dear, but if their hair is too short they can always come back to me when it's grown long enough."

I had to laugh at that. "At least I know there's hope for me then :)" As soon as I pressed send I kicked myself. What on earth did I say that for?

"So, you'd like to be my submissive would you?"

Eeek, my mind began racing, what had I done! Calm down woman! "I think it would be a lot of fun, so yes, maybe someday I would like to be your submissive :)" Note to self, get your blood pressure checked!

"And I'm sure you'd make a wonderful submissive."

"Really? Thank you."

"Yes really, but I wonder if you could be naughty too?"

"Oh I know I can be naughty." Did I just admit that? I really need to stop and think before I type!!

"In that case, Angel Eyes, you need a good spanking."

Ohhhhh, tingle time again. "Do I?"

"Yes, definitely."

I thought I was going to explode. Did I have the nerve to ask? It seems I did. Well here goes I thought to myself! "And, how would you go about that?"  My heart raced as I anticipated his reply, and it seemed to take forever.

"Under normal circumstances you would be naked, but as you're new to this, and I'm a gentleman, I would let you keep your bra and panties on. Firstly, I would have you kneel in front of me with your hands on your head. I would lecture you on your naughty behaviour and make you ask to be punished for it. I would tell you that you are bad girl, and that I'm going to give you a good spanking. Then I would take you across my left knee, making sure your bottom was raised to the correct position, then I would place my right leg across your legs to hold you in place and stop you kicking. After making sure you were comfortable I would begin spanking your bottom, softly at first, then I would gradually increase the force, allowing the heat to build up. Eventually I would be spanking you soundly, turning your cheeks a nice rosy pink. As you squeal and writhe I would hold you more firmly, to ensure you can't escape, then there would be a short pause while I pull down your panties. Despite your protests I would continue spanking you on your bare bottom until I believed you'd learnt your lesson. By the time I finish your bottom would be a nice crimson and you would be sobbing, thoroughly chastised and repentant. I would keep you across my knee, rubbing your sore cheeks and telling you all is forgiven, then I would lift you up and hold you in my arms to soothe you and let you know you'd done well to accept your punishment."

My mouth was gaping, I could hardly breathe, and my right hand was inside my jogging bottoms working eagerly at my clitoris. In a matter of seconds I had worked myself to a massive orgasm, then had several more in close succession. OMG what an enormous turn on! My hand was wet with my own juice and I had to dry it before typing my reply. But what to say? It was obvious. "Wow that sounds wonderful!" I could imagine him smiling now.

"Enjoy that did you?"

"Oh yes, definitely."

"Yes what?"

Oh my goodness, I knew what that meant but I don't know how. "Yes, Sir."

"That's better, remember that in future, young lady or that spanking will become a reality!"

Oh I do hope so :)





No comments:

Post a Comment