Monday, 27 May 2013

A New Broom In Saskatoon

I'm not sure how, but some people just seem to have the knack of recognizing a submissive nature in others. It's like they are in possession of a BDSM equivalent of gaydar, spankdar perhaps? I've googled it, and it is a recognized word, so some people must possess it or else why bother making up the word in the first place?
Alice seemed to be blessed with it, myself on the other hand, no way!
Alice could always pick out a prospective spankee with only a look and a couple of words, and I'm not talking about in BDSM clubs here, I'm talking about shopping malls and coffee shops. There was just something that she managed to pick up on, some magical hidden to me, sign.

So this is my recollection of my last and most unexpected sojourn into the world of spanking.

I'll start at the very beginning as they say in the song 'a very good place to start'.

I knew our office in Saskatoon was not faring that well sales wise, in fact our whole company had been struggling a bit since the start of the credit crunch. Most of our sales were in private medicine, and the big insurance companies were winding up their wheels, as more than ever people were relying on the state system, however our saving grace always seemed to be our product development lab. The lab was working upon what was rumored to be a revolutionary  new fertilizer that would increase crop yields by a huge percentage.

It turned out that our 'saving grace' made us a target for some of the big fishes, and our little fish of a company was soon swallowed up by a large multi-national conglomerate eager for the potential of our labs work.
At first though nothing much changed, we just continued cruising along in low gear as we had before and seemed to be pretty much slipping under the radar of the head office in the States.
That was until one fateful January evening as we were all getting ready to head from home, we were told of a staff meeting in the conference room for nine o clock the following morning. This was going to be a full staff meeting, everyone was required to attend, not just the sales staff, but everyone from the office cleaners up over.

As you can imagine this announcement fueled a great deal of speculation, cuts were upon most minds as we headed for the elevators. Cuts or perhaps even the complete closure of our office!

So on that Friday morning we all trooped into work in a state of group dismay and consternation. I was one of the first to get into the conference room, so I took a seat at the foot of the long table. At the head of the table was John Nightly our area office manager, behind him was a woman, who I guessed to be in her mid thirties or very early forties.
She quite tall, only a couple of inches short of six foot, with medium length dark blond, almost auburn, hair. Dressed in a business suit, with a skirt rather than trousers, which bearing in mind the outside sub-zero temperatures, was quite impressive in it's self. She prowled the small carpeted area behind Mr. Nightly like a tiger in a zoo cage, as we waited for the rest of the staff to arrive.

Finally, after what to me had seemed an age, though in fact was no more than a minute or two, the rest of the staff filed in, and either sat down, or the ones that arrived too late for a seat, stood around the table in a nervous silence.
Satisfied that all of his staff were now in the office, Mr. Nightly stood and addressed the room.

"Firstly, I would like to thank you all for arriving so promptly this morning, and I would like to introduce the companies head of strategic sales, Jennifer Dorset. Jen has come here to see if she can help us to get out of our current malaise, so I now hand you over to Miss Dorset!"

Mr. Nightly's introduction made us all glance around the room at each other. This was not just someone coming up from human resources, or even a new sales rep. coming in to knock us all into shape. The lady in front of us was one of the corporations top executives, one of the companies heavy hitters, the tension in the room was now palpable as we waited for her to speak.

"Thank you John," Jennifer said, in a surprisingly English accent. "that was a fine introduction, apart from that I only like to be called Jennifer; not Jen, Jenny or Miss Dorset."

Now all eyes fell upon our highly blushing area manager.

"Well ladies and gentleman, my mission here is quite straightforward, I will be here for a month, hopefully two. Mister Nightly has kindly loaned me his office for the duration of my stay here, so he can take a more hands on approach in the tele-sales office."

Again all eyes fell upon our now visibly squirming manager.

"My remit is simple, save it, or shut it! If I can't see at least the green shoots of recovery after my first month, I then have to hand everything over to our human resources department, for them to sort out in their own inimitable manner. So with that in mind I will be speaking to each member of your sales team on an individual basis, with a view to widening our current customer base. So let us all hope that I'm here for two months rather than for the one, and on that note I'd like to thank you all for your prompt attendance today, an attendance that I would like to see here for the length of my stay."

To say the very least, Jennifer Dorset's speech had a great effect upon all listening. So it would now seem that in the big scheme of things, our get out jail free card in our research department, was not that gold plated after all!

True to her word, we were all given appointment times to see her in 'her office'. Mine slot was at one o clock, the first appointment after lunch. So in a bid to show that I understood about her focus on punctuality, I turned up a few minutes early.
I was quite surprised to see at just how quickly she had made the office her own. On her desk there were two pictures of what I rightly took to be her children. A boy and a girl, both of whom looked to be in their midteens, which would put her in at least her mid thirties, though most likely a bit older.
It was not only her desk I noticed that she had customised, the filing cabinet also bored more little trinkets from home. Curiosity got the better of me, so I went over to have a look at what was there.

Then my heart leapt in my mouth, sitting in the middle of the top of the cabinet lay a paddle. It was made to look like a decorative piece, but it's thickness gave it away as being a real 'stinger'.
The blade, the business end, was about twelve inches long, by about four inches wide. The blade was also drilled out, five holes, each hole holding a small shot glass. The handle bore the legend, 'bottoms up, or a rosy tail!' it also had a little drawing of a read bared bottom on it, just in case it's intended usage was in any doubt.

"That's a paddle in case you were wondering." A voice whispered in my ear, so close that I felt her breath, causing me to jump suddenly.

"Er...er I'm sorry, I wasn't being nosey." I lied as I turned to face Jennifer.

"It's OK....Jennifer," She said, as she checked her appointment rota. "So we share the same name, do you prefer Jennifer or....."

"Er...I normally get called Jenni." I stuttered out, feeling my face burn up at being caught redhanded snooping in her office.

"I see my little novelty decoration caught your attention?"

"Yes well sort of miss...sorry, Jennifer."

I could now see that she was actively enjoying my discomfort, the little smile that she was trying to suppress was given away by the twinkling in her eyes.

"Do you know what it's for?"

I nodded glumly: as somewhere in the back of my head, I madly half expected her to ask me to bend over her desk, and the knowledge that I would of done made my embarrassment worse.

"Really? I'm surprised at that, I always thought that paddles were only a USA thing."

"Well some schools used the paddle, you know, private schools."  

She then made a big thing about reading my printed out company file, as we both stood there.

"Oh...I see you went to a private school. Was that one of the schools you were referring to?"

I nodded, knowing only too well what the next question would be.

"They ever have cause to paddle you?"

Again I glumly nodded, then said.

"Just the once."

Smiling like a cat who got the cream, she then said.

"So you were a naughty girl back then, but not very naughty, just naughty?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied, really just wanting to be out of the office, to be out of the building even.

"Please Jenni, take a seat." She told me, still with that knowing smile upon her face. "It was a gift from some colleagues in New York. They presented it to me as a leaving present, a sort of reminder of a drunken night out, though I have been told that that paddle really hurts," She said, motioning with her head towards the filing cabinet. "though I wouldn't know myself, but I have been reliably informed that it does. Anyway enough idle chitter-chatter, let's get down to business."

How the rest of the meeting went I haven't a clue, I must have smiled and nodded in all the right places, but my mind was on autopilot. All I could think of was that dammed paddle, and Jennifer's voice saying, 'so you were a naughty girl', 'that paddle really hurts' and 'I wouldn't know myself', those three phrases on a loop in my head.
After I left her office, all that afternoon I just thought of Jennifer and her paddle.


In fairness to Jennifer, she did seem to know what she was doing, she selected new areas for us to move into in a bid to capture some of the state controlled business. If anything her being in the building seemed to bolster up our hitherto poor morale.  Though Mr Nightly did not seem to enjoy her presence as much as the rest of us did, but if he had been doing his job in the first place there would have been no reason for Jennifer Dorset to have ever crossed our threshold.

So all seemed to be going well in the first fortnight of Jennifer's allotted span with us. Perhaps it was that feeling of optimism that led to me being foolish, who knows.
All I do know is that I broke on of my own personal rules, nightclubbing on a weeknight!

I know, I'm in my mid-thirties, and I really should know better, but I just thought, 'what the hell I haven't seen a band for ages'. So I put on all my old grungy clothes and head off into town to see The Pigs Of Antioch, a Californian feminist punk band.
It was a great night, probably to great a night, as always when out with Alice, the drinks flowed a little to freely, and the bathroom visits to 'powder our noses' were also a bit to frequent!

The next day at work I was a wreck, both mentally and physically. I was way to bad to hide the fact, as much as I tried to. Then it came, the call that I had half been waiting for.

"Jenni, could you be a darling and pop into my office please." Jennifer said in a tone all way to sweet to be real.

As I entered her office I knew I was in trouble, I made to sit down, but was stopped sharply.

"Did I fucking tell you to take a seat?" Jennifer barked her sudden use of profanity shocking me.

"Er...no, sorry Jennifer."

"Sorry! You come in here this morning still obviously drunk, knowing the state that this branch of the company is in. I've a good mind to sack you here and now...." She said calming down slightly. "but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you promise that this is a one off thing?"

"Yes! I promise, I don't know what happened last night, I only meant to have a couple of drinks..but you know..." I gabbled out in relief.

Jennifer then sat in silence, her elbows resting upon her desk, both hands joined in front of her face, her fingers interlaced together. After studying her hands for what seemed like an age, she finally broke the heavy silence in the room.

"Of course you know some sort of punishment is still required?" She asked me, her blue eyes piercing into the back of my skull, no other word were needed, we both knew only too well what she meant.
I nodded, and then for god only knows what reason, I replied.

"Yes Miss."

Our positions were now both clearly delineated with my reply, I had just agreed to receive a paddling from my boss. My boss who was only about three years my senior!

"Right Jenni, I will draw up a legally binding release form to say that this action was taken at your request. Then this evening at six thirty you will meet me at the coffee shop on College Drive, which is only a short drive from my hotel OK?"

I nodded silently, and made to leave the room.

"Jenni, you have forgotten something," Jennifer said, rising from her desk then going over to the filing cabinet.

I couldn't believe it, as she then started removing the little glasses from inside the paddle. She then picked up the paddle and handed it to me.

"You will need this after all, won't you?"

I felt like crying there and then. She expected me to bring the paddle to our meeting, not only that, but she wanted me to walk out of her office with it in my hand. To walk out of her office for all my colleagues to see!
Reluctantly I took it from her, and pushed it up inside my blouse, much to her amusement. I left the office and rushed back to my desk, quickly stuffing the paddle into my bag.

The afternoon both dragged and rushed by, half of me wanted to get tonight over with, half of me dreaded the evening. Even though I have a subbie side to me which I cannot deny, it is always in a 'play' environment, a real paddling was not on my wish list. Least of all a one from my female boss.
Once I got home I quickly showered and dressed, the last thing I wanted to was to be late. My clothes, now there was a problem in it's self, what to wear. I somewhat optimistically put on the fullest cut panties that I could find in my underwear drawer. Then a nice pair of thick denim jeans, I had an inkling that these items would not be in place for my punishment, but a girl can hope can't she?
I got across town to the coffee shop four minutes early, to my surprise Jennifer wasn't there yet, so I ordered a black Americano and sat and waited. I was thinking about how that paddle felt as I had put it into my bag, it was so heavy, the thought of it crashing across my bottom filled me with dread.
Then my thoughts were interrupted, my heart skipped a beat or two as I saw Danny, one of the younger sales guys from our office walk in. Our eyes connected in mutual horror, then we both realised almost simultaneously that Jennifer had double booked!

No sooner had Danny sat down next to me, placing a large plastic bag by his side, then Jennifer breezed into the shop.
We both sat in a doomed silence, as Jennifer ordered and collected her drink from the counter and came across to us.

"Ah..very good you both got here in time," She said as she sat down at our table, then opened her bag and pulled out two sheets of paper, and handed one to each of us. "you can both sign, and then countersign these. As you will both be each others witnesses, witnesses in every respect."  

Danny and I both signed our own forms, then signed each others, though the legality of these forms seemed at the very least rather dubious.
Jennifer sat smiling between sips of her coffee as she watched us swap papers.

"Danny my dear, did you get the shopping that I asked you to get?" Jennifer asked, I noticed Danny's face pale at her question.

"Yes Miss, I have it here." He replied pointing at the black bag by his side, I noticed that had also started to call Jennifer 'Miss'.

"Well let me see it then."

Danny passed Jennifer the bag with his hand visibly shaking. As Jennifer looked inside the bag her face lit up with a huge smile.

"Good boy!" She said, and then added. "I wonder just how long it will be needed for...I bet you are wondering too eh?"

Danny did not answer, he merely stared at the floor, and as for me, I didn't have a clue as to what they were even talking about.
Jennifer's hotel was just a two minute drive from the coffee shop, or rather I should say her suite was a two minute drive. With her being here on a long stay, the company had booked her into a one bedroom suite.
As soon as we entered Jennifer turned on the TV, no doubt in an attempt to drown out the forthcoming noise of the paddle. She just seemed to have hit a random button, and it was a sports channel that came on, you know to this very day I can't watch downhill skiing in the same light!
For all that I was nervous, Danny looked to be plain miserable as the two of us stood in the small living area awaiting our instructions. Though we did not have to wait very long, no sooner had Jennifer turned on the TV, and taken off her long red coat, than she said.

"Right now, I want no arguing or false modesty here OK, just both of you get naked from the waist down. Now!"

I had been half expecting the instruction, but even so I had hoped against it, now all that hope was gone. Both Danny and I seemed to move in a belaboured fashion, neither of wanting to be the first to be naked, well semi naked to be precise.
Now I know this may sound voyeuristic but I defy anyone in the same situation to do any different. As I stripped down, my eyes were glued to Danny, let's be honest about this, no woman is going to miss the chance to see what a good looking, and much younger male colleague looks like with his trousers and pants off.
So I admit it, I stared.
I stared, and was disappointed.

I guess unless you live with a guy longterm, you never get to see 'his thing' totally relaxed, it's always just before, or just after sex that you see him down below.
So it was a bit of a shock for me to see his completely flaccid member, I'm not that good at guessing sizes, but it would have been less than three inches. Now Michelangelo's statue of David made more sense to me, I had always thought the statue to be very small in an important department. Looking at Danny, I could now see that it was more life like than I ever imagined.

Danny for his part seemed to be giving me no attention at all, which I have to admit piqued me in an odd way. I've always been careful about what I ate, and exercised regularly so despite my age I'm still pretty slim, even if I do say so myself!

His lack of attention soon became secondary when Jennifer spoke again.

"This is going to be this evenings order of play," She announced, way to cheerfully for my liking. "Jenni you are due ten pops of the paddle."

Ten pops! I was stunned by this announcement, ten pops on the bare ass, with that paddle!

"That is five for being late, and five for coming into work still drunk. Danny you will receive five pops for you lateness, plus another punishment for saying over the phone to one of your pals, 'oh the new boss is OK, but a bit miserable at times. A good ass fucking would put her right, and maybe make her smile'. I think that was the gist of what I heard you say wasn't it "

I looked open mouthed as Danny nodded, now a picture of pure misery.

"Jenni, you will be first. You will bend over the arm of the sofa to receive your first five pops, then you and Danny can change places with each other."

I took up my position over the arm of the red sofa, wondering just what Danny's second punishment was going to be, amazed that he could be stupid enough to say such a thing within Jennifer's earshot.
Then my wondering was halted, as without warning the paddle slammed into my proffered rear end. The pain was incredible, a hot fiery blaze shot across my left butt cheek. I closed my eyes waiting for it to subside, but it didn't subside, the heat just built up more.
Then the second whack landed, this time it was my right cheek that felt like it was on fire.
I gritted my teeth, awaiting the third.

"Don't you dare touch that!" I heard Jennifer shout at Danny. "Get your hands behind your back this instant!"

That fed my exhibitionist pride, knowing that I did indeed have Danny's attention made me feel strangely better about my situation. I know that it may seem a bit off the wall to some of you, but the idea of a nineteen year old tugging himself as he watched my ass get a tanning really turned me on!

I then felt the paddle brush against my left cheek, two little aiming taps, I braced myself. Then I shrieked out in shock as the paddle landed upon my right cheek instead, plum over the already burning area!
The next two whacks followed quickly, both upon that self same area.

"Right Jenni, get up!" Jennifer ordered me.

Dewy eyed, and feeling that one ass cheek was four times the size of the other, I struggled back up to my feet.
The fact that Danny's cock was now becoming engorged cheered me slightly. Though he was still not yet fully erect, his cock shaft was at least twice it's earlier size!

Without being told, Danny almost threw himself over the arm of the sofa.

His paddling was quick, harsh, and over in what seemed like half the time of mine, though of course when you are waiting for another beating, time does sort of distort in your mind.

When he arose, his cock was pointing straight at the ceiling, his face though was deathly pale, in what could only be described as sheer dread.

"Back over Jenni!" Jennifer said, her cheerfulness now becoming really annoying.

This batch of five were delivered in rapid fire, all upon my left cheek, though the fact that the pain was now uniform across my derriere did not help any, as I started to openly sob by the time the fourth, or the ninth depending which way you look at it, landed.

After giving me a moment or two to compose myself, Jennifer then invited me to rise from the sofa for the second time.

"Jenni, be an angel please," Jennifer said, her voice now saccharin sweet. "Danny seems to be in a state of excitement, which is no good for what i have planned for him. Could you rectify that for me please...with your mouth."


I took a moment or two for her request, or was it an order, to sink in. She wanted me to suck Danny off!


I quickly realised it was neither an order or a request, it was a challenge. She like many others had made the mistake of thinking because of my looks, short hair and pierced nose, that I was a lesbian. Other than the 'odd dalliance' I have always been heterosexual
so this was no challenge at all.
I knelt down in front of Danny, and ran my tongue up the length of his shaft before gently encasing his glans in my mouth. I heard, and felt, Danny gasp as I took in his manhood, his fingers touched the back of my head briefly before Jennifer called out.

"Hands back behind you back young man!"

Now, he was completely at my disposal as I worked at his cock, my fingers clutched slightly at his ball sack causing him to jump. That answered my curiosity, all men are sensitive to touch in that area, some though are super-sensitive. So releasing his dick from my mouth, I ran my tongue this time down his shaft till I reached his scrotum, then taking one testicle in my mouth, I bit ever so gently upon it, my teeth hardly even moving to meet each other.
I felt the shudder run through him as he gasped out loudly, more loudly than he gasped through his paddling.
Then as I took his again back to my mouth, I heard him gasp out.

"Jenni...I'll tell you when I'm about...."

"You will do no such thing Danny!" Jennifer interrupted him. "Don't you know that a girl likes a surprise? Plus I need Jenni to milk you dry." 


Still not knowing what significance was meant by 'I need Jenni to milk you dry', I happily continued on my mission. What with the hot feeling in my ass, and having a young guy's cock in my mouth, I was now getting more than a little agitated myself. So I slipped my fingers down between my legs, no sooner had my thumb found my clit than I heard Jennifer's voice.

"Jenni, I asked you to suck him dry, not for you to wank yourself!"

I so hate that English word, it just sounds so plain dirty, and embarrassing doesn't it?
More so when someone has just caught you doing it!

So I continued with my job at hand, or rather at mouth. I knew that Danny was near his point of release, as now he was bucking his hips forward, forcing himself deeper into my mouth. For the want of a better phrase, he was face-fucking me.
Then I felt it as he came, the hot spurt of semen shot to the roof of my mouth. I could now taste his essence on my tongue, a salty, meaty metallic tang.
Not forgetting my instructions, I sucked him till he was completely flaccid between my lips.

Then I sat back, my still painful buttocks resting upon my calves.

"Here Jenni, while you are down there you can deal with this!" Jennifer said, as a small box landed between myself, and Danny, she then placed a soup bowl full of water down on the floor. "If he should start to get hard again, just dip his balls in this, it's been in the fridge now all day, so it is icy cold!" 

I picked up the box, and looked at it, it was a male chastity cage! 
 

Now I really was in unknown territory, although I had an idea of how male belts worked, OK, I admit it I watch the odd kinky video!
I had not a clue of how to fit one, luckily the instructions were pretty comprehensive. So in no time at all I had the ring that went around the base of his cock, and behind his balls fitted. Getting the little plastic cage lined up, and around his cock, was both tricky for me, and going by his grunts, rather painful for Danny!

It was also such a strange experience, to be holding, and manipulating a totally flaccid cock, more so to be doing it with the end result of orgasm denial in mind. Stranger still when I could still taste his last orgasm, for who knows how long to come, upon my tongue.
Through time though I got it all in place, so now Danny's limp cock was caged, and pointing down towards the floor, all without me having to revert to an icy ball bath. I snapped the padlock shut, as I handed the keys to Jennifer Danny give out a little defeated moan.

"Thank you Jenni," She said, with her usual smile, as if I was handing her a coffee. "you see I took young Danny boys foul talking very much to heart. Luckily he hasn't got a girlfriend at the moment, so he will be no big miss to womankind in that respect.  Also though it will stop him having any...should we say...solo fun. No fun for Danny boy till I decide otherwise...it could be tomorrow, it could be in six weeks time. It's that uncertainty that makes it so sweet isn't it Danny?"

Needless to say, there was no reply from Danny, he was to busy contemplating his miserable position.

"Now Danny, I want you back over the sofa arm, arse right up in the air! Jenni you can get dressed and go now!"  Jennifer said, her voice as amiable as always.

As I got dressed, I noticed Jennifer pull something out of a drawer by the side of the sofa. As she fiddled about with some sort of harness, I realised that Danny's final part of his punishment was going to be poetic justice.
The strap on dildo that Jennifer was now lubing was a good eight inches long, and it's girth was proportionate to it's length!
I dressed hurriedly and left, as I had no inclination to witness Danny's final debasement.


                                                 THE END

PS After that evening, Danny and I hardly spoke, no doubt he somewhat resented me for locking him in such a way, and maybe saw me as the one who had brought about his orgasm denial. Also there would have been an element of shame, me knowing that he had been butt pegged with a strap-on.

So I have no idea how long his time in chastity lasted for. Also, I have no idea how many, if any, other colleagues of mine visited Jennifer's suite after signing a release form.
What I do know is that she increased our sales, and saved our office from closure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment