Monday, 8 October 2012

The Second Red Box - Private Letters?

Jennifer lay in the bed basking in a double afterglow, her bottom was still hot from the spanking that she had just received from Paul, and she was still flushed from her orgasm in the post spanking sex. She also felt so wicked that they were in Paul’s house in the middle of the afternoon, the middle of a workday afternoon. That was one of the perks of going out with “the boss”; Paul had told his P.A. that he had to go to meeting about buying some new computers, and Jennifer as the head of I.T. would need to go with him.
No sooner were they in the house than Jennifer found herself over his knee with her skirt up. Jennifer could never really make her mind up about Paul’s obsession with corporal punishment; she wasn’t that sure if it was something that they had in common. She hated the pain of his punishments; oddly though she enjoyed the post spanking sensations, also when she knew that there was a punishment on the horizon the feeling of excitement turned her on, the actual pain though was another thing entirely.
Deep down she knew that she must be a spanko, if she wasn’t she would have slapped Paul’s face and resigned once she had learnt that he had tricked her into a caning by using a fake punishment ledger alleged to be from Victorian times, though in fairness to Paul, Jennifer had actually requested that punishment.

Now Paul was obsessing over two letters that he had found in the second red box left to him by his late uncle.
“If these are real they will be worth a fortune, not just to spankos but the British Museum would probably want them!” Paul said excitedly, as he came into the bedroom with two cups of coffee on a tray.
Jennifer sighed as she saw the two letters that were also on the tray. She had hoped that at least for this afternoon he would shut up about those dammed letters!
“Come on Jen read them one more time and tell me what you think. I don’t want to go to some museum with them only to get laughed out of the building.” Paul implored with his best puppy dog eyes.
“OK, give them here then.” Jennifer said shaking her head.
Jennifer then unfolded the first letter.

My dearest W,
I write this in a state of some confusion and disbelief, I have just entertained lady LP this very afternoon, she told me a tale that I under normal circumstances would not give the time of day to. However knowing your little – how should we say this – predilection for young ladies behinds and their chastisement, I feel bound to ask you of its veracity.
She told me that whilst visiting you on some matter of political importance, that a young lady came to you from the poorhouse with the hopes of gaining some employ as a maid in your home.
Upon the girl entering your study – Lady LP said that she would have been about nineteen years of age and quite comely in a common sort of way – you turned to Lady LP and told her.
“I always like to test a girl as to how she takes to discipline before letting them enter my employ.” 
Then according to you went to your bureau and took out a short horse whip. She told me the look of horror upon the young girl’s face would live with her forever!
She then said that you demanded that the poor girl lift up her skirts and bend over your sofa so that you could “test her mettle”, according to her the poor girl looked so distraught, but because she also seemed to be over awed to be in the company of someone as powerful as you she meekly and tearfully complied to your wishes.
She says the poor girl did not even have the benefit of drawers to either lessen the impact of your whip, or to save her modesty.
She said that when she bent over, not only was the girls pale naked buttocks on display but also the folds of her feminine purse could be clearly seen.
Then she said that you whipped the poor girl till she was brought to tears and impeachments for mercy!
As you stopped the girl’s physical torment, Lady LP said that you then proceeded to stand behind her fondling her beaten flesh remarking upon the heat emanating from her. She said that you even invited her to feel the poor wretch’s bottom.
She said that that was the final straw for her and she then left your study leaving you alone with the poor girl.
Please my love tell me that this story is not true, for I don’t think I could bear it for this to be so!
Yours CN

“Well it was clearly written by a female hand, so it could be genuine.” Jennifer said shrugging her shoulders.
“Trouble is that doesn’t mean much. Uncle George was a randy old goat and after his divorce he started teaching a creative writing course at the college, he told me he only did it so he could get into some of his students knickers, he even said to me ‘you see Paul nearly all the people who turn up for these courses are women in their thirties or early forties. Desperate housewives!’ So he would have plenty of prospective writers.” Paul said.
“A randy old goat eh? Must run in the family!” Jennifer said winking at Paul.
“Does your arse need re-warming?”
Jennifer shook her head in mock horror as she pulled the duvet up around her neck.
“Trouble is I don’t even know who Caroline Norton was.” Jennifer said peeking out of her protective bedclothes.
Paul sighed, as he went over old ground again with her.
“She was the mistress of Lord Melbourne when he was Prime Minister. Lord Melbourne was one of Queen Victoria’s favourites, she looked upon him as a father figure who educated and coached her in the ways of royal protocol.”
“A father figure, as in a strict Victorian father?” Jennifer said giggling at the idea of the young queen being spanked by her first minister.
“Well it had been rumoured! As it was common knowledge that he liked giving out the odd spanking to any receptive ladies; as a matter of fact Lord Melbourne just seem to stagger from one scandal to another. Lord Byron cuckolded him with his first wife Lady Caroline Lamb, it was her that said Byron was ‘mad bad and dangerous to know’.”
“I’ve heard of those two!” Jennifer said triumphantly, “Now their letters would be worth some money!”
Paul nodded, then handed Jennifer the second letter.

My dearest C
I am at a loss as to how you could take these accusations seriously. If I was to behave in such a manner I would be no better than an overseer on a cotton plantation, indeed I would be even worse, as the whipping that I allegedly administrated was without any real cause.
The fact of the matter is, that when one holds such a high office as I do one is always open for brickbats being hurled ones way.
Indeed Lady LP did come to see me at my home, she came with a petition from her husband, and she also made it clear that she amenable to any method to get that petition into parliament. She made it quite clear that she was open to using sexual favours to gain my compliance.
I admit that indeed I did indulge in a minor dalliance with her. I said to her, ‘madam I cannot believe that you think that the governance of the empire can be swayed by the charms of a lady, such arrogance cannot go unpunished’
I then sat down and patted my lap, indicating where I wanted her.
Without any complaints she lowered herself over my knees, indeed she even lifted her own skirts and parted the back of her drawers exposing to me her pale chubby cheeks. As you can imagine her cheeks did not stay pale for very long, as my hands got to work on them. In no time at all she was squirming upon my lap, her hips rising and falling either to evade or to meet my falling palm. In fact she seemed well versed in the delights of a good firm spanking, so much so that without any other ministrations upon my part I fetched her with just the touch of my hand upon her bottom.
Of course by now I was myself in the need of relief, rather than being unfaithful to you or making Lady LP be unfaithful to her husband I made use of her mouth, which again she seemed well versed in and gave no hint of shame as she took me in that manner.
The problems arose later when it became clear that I was not going to support her husband’s petition, after all I had not promised her that I would, though she seemed to think otherwise.
So the whole tale that she related to you was pure fiction on her part, no doubt just a bid to break up our relationship.

Your loving W

“So what do you think Jen?” Paul asked.
“Two lovers sending each other fantasy letters to get off on.” Jennifer replied.
Paul nodded, though he was hoping for something more definitive than that.
“So should I try and sell them or keep them?”
“Keep them, at least till you can get hold of samples of Melbourne’s hand writing.”
“I’d never thought of that.” Paul said, amazed that he could have missed something so obvious.
“I know typical male, goes at everything like a bull in a china shop!”

“You aren’t too big to go over my knee you know!” Paul said in his sternest voice.
“I know Sir, I’m such a cheeky girl I just can’t help myself.” Jennifer replied, then bit down on her lower lip and looked at him doe eyed.
“Yes well let’s get those cheeks over here!” Paul said as he tapped his lap in the same way the Melbourne did in the letter knowing that Jen had been turned on by the faked missives.
As Jennifer draped herself over Paul’s lap, he noticed that the redness of her previous spanking had not yet faded. So for the second time that day Jennifer found herself wriggling under the rapid falling of Paul’s hard palm, all doubts that she had previously held about whether she was really into spanking or not were now dispelled.
For the second time this month Jennifer was receiving corporal punishment due to one of Uncle George's Victorian forgeries!

No comments:

Post a Comment