Sunday, 7 August 2011

A birthday spanking!

I can't believe this is happening, really I can't, and on my eighteenth birthday too. The room around me is filled with a mixture of loud sounds, but the only thing I can clearly hear is my heart beat and the blood pumping through my ears. There are so many things to look at, but the only thing I can clearly see is the bare bottom of my best friend Angela, and the more I look at it the redder it becomes.
It all went wrong about an hour ago, up until then my day was going well, I'd left home with the promise of a great party and lots of presents that evening, I'd got to school and earned top marks in history, and a merit from my English teacher for my essay on Shakespearean sonnets. Then Angela decided to give me my present at lunch time and everything changed...........

Angela, always know for her own unique style, had snuck my boyfriend Roy into the school grounds, guided me to the large storage shed behind the bicycle racks, she opened the door to reveal Roy, my boyfriend. It turned put she'd snuck him into the school grounds just before the gates were locked, and he'd been waiting there for me.
"Enjoy your birthday present." she said with a wink.
I was stunned. "But, what are we...?"
"Oh come on, use your imagination." she interrupted. "I'll keep guard and bang on the wall if anyone comes along."
I didn't need a second telling as Roy yanked me into the shed and closed the door. I felt awkward at first, it's not that we hadn't been intimate before, but my surroundings were off putting to say the least, but after a few seconds of passionate snogging I lost my inhibitions, and soon after I also lost my panties! Roy had placed hessian sacks on one of the low tables, and he laid me back on it while fumbling at the zip on his trousers, his cock sprang out as hard as I'd ever seen it, and he soon had it protected with a latex overcoat before sliding it deep inside me. I was lost in the ecstasy of it all as we moved in unison, both of us panting as our orgasms grew closer and closer. I couldn't help swearing as the pleasure built within me.
"Ohh fuck this is good!" I murmured.
Roy chuckled. "Hey any more of that bad language and I'll put you over my knee!"
"Hmm lovely," I grinned, "a birthday spanking!"
We continued thrusting together but were so unaware of our surroundings that we didn't hear Angela banging on the wall. She suddenly burst in through the door.
"Quick! Get moving, Mr. Thomas is coming!" she yelled.
Roy holstered his weapon and was off like a rocket, fortunately he managed to escape unseen, and with a bit of help from Angela I got off the table, I was retrieving my panties just as our headmaster Mr. Thomas appeared in the doorway.
"What on earth are you two up to?" He asked, his face a picture of rage.
Angela tried to think of something to say, "I.. I, well we were."
"You were what?"
I swallowed hard. "She was, just giving me my birthday present, Sir." I mumbled.
"Mr. Thomas saw the screwed up panties in my hand and snatched them from me. "Hmm, and I think we can guess what that present was, can't we!" He shook his head as he scowled at us both. "I'm a broad minded man, but to think of you two girls getting up to that sort of thing in my school, well that's just disgraceful."
We both stood, open mouthed, he'd got it so very wrong. I wanted to put him straight, explain the situation, but that would only have made things worse, especially for Angela.
"I'm sorry, Sir." I said eventually.
"Oh you will be." He threw my panties back to me. "Put these on and both of you follow me!"
I yanked my panties back on, almost falling over in the process, than Angela and I nervously followed our headmaster around the main school building to the front door, as soon as we were inside he led us around to the right and into his office. I'd only been in there once before, and that was to collect a certificate of merit, God only knew what I'd receive this time. It was a large office, with framed diplomas adorning the walls and a huge oak desk the stood proud in the centre of the room. Mr. Thomas closed the heavy door behind us, then picked up a straight backed chair from the corner and placed it in the centre of the room.
"It's been a while since I've had cause to do this, but your behaviour certainly warrants it." He sat down on the chair and my heart skipped a beat. "I'm therefore going to give both of you a damn good spanking!"
My legs had suddenly turned to jelly and I felt dizzy, I'd never been spanked properly in my life, Roy had given me play spankings and swats to my rear end, but that was all. I looked at Angela and she was already crying, she shook from head to toe.
"Oh no please, Sir." she sobbed.
Mr. Thomas pointed at her. "I know you were keeping watch outside the shed, so you'll be first across my knee."
Angela shook her head and began to back away, so Mr. Thomas got up from his chair and went after her. He had to practically drag her over his knee, she certainly wasn't a willing recipient. I watched in awe as he flipped up her skirt and tugged her panties down, then before she even had time to react he began firmly slapping her bare bottom. From the first smack Angela was wriggling and squealing, and within seconds both of her cheeks were pink. Mr. Thomas had a tight grip on her, and when she tried to protect her stinging cheeks he quickly pinned her hand behind her back. She tried to wriggle off his lap so he swiftly placed his right leg over hers, pinioning her in place so he could continue the punishment unhindered.

........So here I am, in the headmasters office, watching my best friend get what is presumably the worst spanking of her life, and I know I'm next. The butterflies in my tummy have turned into helicopters, my legs are like jelly and my head is spinning. I don't know whether I'm going to cry or pass out, but I know I won't do the instinctive thing which is to bolt for the door and run like hell. As if sensing my state of anticipation the headmaster turns to look at me.
"This is exactly what you have coming, young lady!" he says.
I shudder at his words, and nod my head submissively.... this is like a wonderful dream come true, I'm going to get a real birthday spanking!!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment