Friday, 5 November 2010

Uniform non conformity!

The following is a fun little role-play story between Tomas and Lori, the characters are called Tom and Jen, enjoy!


Tom:-
"I hate school discos!
This school disco promises to be the worst ever, and after nearly thirty years of teaching that takes some doing. The head teacher, came up with the brainwave of having a special anniversary party, to celebrate thirty five years of the sixth form college. It was just going to be a low key event, invited guests etc. Then she decided to post it on the Internet, an open invitation to all ex-pupils of St Paul's sixth form from 1975 onwards. Word spread like wildfire, so we end up selling over five hundred tickets, age range nineteen to fifty three year olds. Wonderful! Me? I then get lumbered with sorting it all out, via a bloody email of all things. The highlights of the email from the power mad bitch. "In your current position as sixth form year head" - In other words, do this or it's back to teaching the general population. "your enthusiasm for extra-curricular activities" - In other words, do this or it's back to teaching the general population. "facilitate in the smooth running, and the health and safety of the event." - In other words, stop them smoking in the toilets, and sloping off to empty classrooms to re-ignite old flames. It's bad enough having to nanny kids, sorry, young adults, but having to nanny people older, and drunker than me is really taking it too far. My hatred of school discos, Xmas parties, or proms as they now like to be known by, is deeply rooted, and revolves for a large part around my name. Tom Jones!
Every single party that I've had to attend, has also been attended by at least three pupils, who have thought it would be so original to request a Tom Jones hit to be played. Then I would be confronted by a grinning adolescent, no doubt fired on by cheap supermarket cider. "Sir have you heard what's playing, bet you weren't expecting to hear yourself" Then stand there, like a little puppy waiting for my standard, and now legendary answer. "It's not unusual." I HAVE to reply, to be met by guffaws of laughter. The early nineteen eighties weren't too bad, as he slid out of public view, but it was just the quiet before the storm. Tom Jones became hip! He was bigger than ever, everybody liked him! He was playing bloody festivals! He was having hits with everyone, he was never off the telly, my life became hell again. One day I went into the sixth form common room at lunchtime, three girls lounging around on one of the tables, that is on the table, not sitting at it! "Come on girls, get yourselves out and about, get some fresh air!" I say brightly.
"But baby it's cold outside." Answers Jennifer West, sitting on the table, running her tongue provocatively across her red lips.
Her two friends burst out laughing, she oddly just smiles a Mona Lisa smile. The kind of smile that gives nothing away of her thoughts. That is another problem, Jennifer "Just call me Jen" West, now no longer a pupil, but a fellow teacher. I hate even meeting ex-pupils, I hate even more working with them. It's constant Tom this Tom that Tom the other. It's like the novelty of using your christian name just doesn't wear off, every single opportunity to use it, she uses it. She is also flirty, but in a subtle way, too subtle to really act upon without making yourself look a fool. A fool I would look too, me newly single at fifty, her only twenty nine, flirt back and I'll look like an idiot. So "Jen" decides she is going to do the double, she is going to the party as an ex-pupil, but she is going to "help" me as well. Excellent.
Bring on the hell."

Jen:-
"I love discos! I might be twenty nine but I couldn't believe it when I heard our school was going to have a disco, I got so excited, and not only that, it was going to invite ex pupils along too! Better still, when I found out Tom was going to be organising it I knew I just had to get involved! Tom Jones is the year six head,and with a name like that he's used to getting quite a lot of stick from the pupils, but I fancy the guy like crazy! Pity he doesn't know it. I've done enough flirting and dropped enough hints over the years, but he just doesn't seem to get it. Maybe helping him organise the big event will give me the opportunity to be a little less subtle? Being a sixth form teacher I often bump into Tom, and have to attend staff meetings, but he just says, "Hello, Jen," and keeps going, perhaps this could be just what I need to get close to him!
I've been teaching at St Paul's for about eight years, I'd been a happy pupil for many years before that and was thrilled to be able to return in a teaching capacity. It's a great place and the academic records speak for themselves, the teachers are all extremely devoted and encouraging, and the pupils dedicated and keen to learn. I love it here,its absolute heaven!

Tom:-
After just getting settled in the main staff room, my sixth former volunteers all deployed, I settle back for a quite cuppa, then in walks Jen, to ruin my peace. "Hello Jen, I thought you would still by partying with your friends?" I say, trying to discourage her taking root.

Jen:-
I flop down in a chair beside Tom, then provocatively cross my legs and smile broadly. "Well I came to see where you are! Is there anything you need me to do?"

Tom:-
Why is it every time she speaks she seems to be delivering an innuendo, or is it my overactive imagination. More likely wishful thinking on my part. "No Jen, everything is under control, you should just go and enjoy what is left of the rest of the night." I say forcing a smile, then for god only knows what reason, I ask, "one thing, why the odd outfit. I thought you would be getting glammed up?"

Jen:-
I chuckle and shrug at him. "Oh I just thought it would be nice to be nostalgic, you know, seeing as it's sort of a reunion for me tonight." I stand up and do a twirl, giving a lingering flash of thigh as I turn, my head spins slightly thanks to too many Bacardi and cokes. "What do you think, do I look like a school girl?"

Tom:-
God she is so annoying! Also so sexy. "Well, I'm not sure when you would have gotten away with that as a uniform." I say, then decide to have a bit of fun at her expense. "No tie?"

Jen:-
"Tie?" I think for a moment, my mind clouded slightly. "Oh yes, hang on." I'd forgotten I'd taken it off earlier when I was sorting out the decorations in the main hall, I'd left it hanging on a coat peg so I quickly wrap it around my neck, tuck it under the collar of my blouse, then tie it loosely using a hideous knot. "Is that better. Tom?" I ask, as I make sure my blouse is still open far enough in the front to show my red bra.

Tom:-
I can feel a stirring, as I look at the rather tipsy teacher in front of me. "Well years ago, when I first started teaching here you would be in serious trouble for your choice of....well...." I struggle for the right words. "undergarments."

Jen:-
I frown and look down at myself. "What my red bra you mean?"

Tom:-
"Well yes, that would have been seen as to provocative, with no jumper to cover it." I say, then start to elaborate. "Imagine the effect you could be having on all the good catholic boys here. Leading them on the road to temptation, yes it would have been a punishable offence, way back when the college first opened."

Jen:-
I get a little tingle in my tummy, and a bit lower down, as you say the word 'punishable' and can't help grinning at you, I sit back down and lean in close to you. "Punishable in what way, Tom?"

Tom:-
I have gone past the stage of a little stirring, I'm now getting a full hard on. I'm also finding it rather uncomfortable, sitting here, my cock straining to get straight. "Well I'm not sure about what happened here in 1975, but I know that when I started here in 1983," I say deciding to play along with your game, "any miss-behaving, rule-breaking girls were sent to Miss Foreman, the girls head of PE." You seem to be staring in rapt fascination. "You see in those days, before you started here, she would dish out all the slipperings, well to be more precise plimsollings."

Jen:-
Okay I'm wide eyed now, listening intently. "Really? Wow!" I chew my upper lip, imagining what it would have been like back in those days. A wicked thought crosses my mind and I stand up. "So this would have been very naughty then!" I say as I pull up my skirt to reveal black hold up stocking with a lace trim, and red panties to match my bra.

Tom:-
I close my eyes, and exhale deeply. "They would be very naughty... very, very naughty." I say, wondering where all this could lead. "I think Miss Foreman would have had you straight into the girls changing rooms. Those red panties would soon be down, keeping your ankles warm while she would set to warming your bottom, so it would be the same colour as those knickers." I look at you for some sort of reaction.

Jen:-
A strong sensation pulses deep within my sex, and I breath more quickly. The idea of corporal punishment has always intrigued and excited me, I joined the school after it had ceased as a form of discipline, and although feeling lucky at the time I've often felt cheated since at never having the opportunity to know what it would be like. My parents never chastised me as a child, so I don't know how it feels to be spanked, yet here I am as an adult getting aroused by the thought of it. "It.. it's a shame she isn't here now then," I say softly, "because I'm a very naughty girl to be wearing such things." I wonder, no I hope your response will go in my favour.

Tom:-
My mind is a whirl now, is this an invitation, or more flirtatious banter? I think to myself, the college block is locked up, I have the keys. The alarms are off for the disco, we would have privacy. "Well I could take you in hands, and teach you a damn good lesson." I say, I have finally lost the plot, just have to wait for the letter of sexual harassment to arrive now.

Jen:-
I timidly chew my bottom lip, and I'm sure my eyes must be positively twinkling now. I swallow hard, my tummy full of butterflies and my head buzzing. I'm almost too scared to ask my next question. "Do you really think you could? I mean... would you.., Tom?"

Tom:-
I take your hand before you have time to change your mind, and lead you to the staffroom door. "We can go to my office, we won't be disturbed there." I tell you as I grow into the role. "No one will hear you cry out, and I assure you it will be a real spanking."

Jen:-
Oh my God this is really going to happen, fear wells up inside me, but is mixed with excitement. The man I fancy the pants off is going to take my pants off! You look and sound so stern and full of authority as you lead me by the hand, I feel like a twelve year old girl again. "Have... have you ever done this before?" I ask, almost in a whisper.

Tom:-
What can I say? "I have never had cause to before, but you really are in need of being taken in hand. I feel it is my duty to show you the error of your ways." I bluff it out. We reach the main entrance to the school, and two of my dutiful six formers on meeting and greeting duty. "Miss West and I have something to deal with in the sixth form block, should anybody be looking for me ring my mobile," I tell them, "only in an emergency though." I then whisk you quickly across the lawn to the block entrance.

Jen:-
I can't believe this is happening, oh if only I hadn't drunk so much my head would be working properly and I wouldn't be in this situation. But then I want to be in this situation. I have for such a long time. The anticipation is building inside me and by the time we reach the block entrance my legs are like jelly. I wonder what you'll do.

Tom:-
I fumble for my keys. I'm in a rush, to get you in there before you change your mind. Opening the door I realise that my office will be no good, the window. "Go get a chair out of the common room," I tell you, giving your bottom a sharp slap to send you on your way, "and bring it to the stock cupboard."

Jen:-
I gaze at you momentarily, stunned by the sharp smack you just delivered to my rump, then, on seeing the stern look on your face, I make my way to the common room and fetch a chair. As I carry it along my mind is racing with thoughts of what is going to happen. Why am I doing this? What do you want the chair for? Will you pull my knickers down? Will you make me stand in the corner like a naughty school girl? And why oh why am I getting so wet between my legs? I eventually return and find you waiting in the stock cupboard, I place the chair down and wait timidly for the next stage.

Tom:-
I sit myself down on the chair, and beckon you over to my side. "Skirt up before you go over I think," I tell you, "that way we can punish those sluttish knickers you are wearing."

Jen:-
I'm wide eyed again, staring at you. I shuffle over to your side and gaze at your lap, knowing I'll be laying over it any second now. I try to reason with myself, this is crazy, just run. But I want this so instead I reach down and slowly begin the peel up my skirt, all the while staring deep into your gorgeous eyes.

Tom:-
You are going through with it! I point at my lap and say. "If you please miss West."

Jen:-
I'm not sure if I can go through with it, my heart is racing, my tummy is in knots and my legs can hardly hold me upright. I try to force myself across your lap, but just can't do it. "I... I need you to, you know." I say as I point to your knees.

Tom:-
I'm not sure what you mean, so I take your arm and haul you across my lap. "When I say over my knee, I mean now." I give the tops of your thighs a sharp slap to each one to re-enforce my words.

Jen:-
That was exactly what I meant, but I wasn't expecting you to be so firm about it. I let out a squeak of surprise as you slap my legs, they almost bring tears to my eyes. I lay there staring at the floor, than at your legs and feet, the anticipation is overwhelming and I struggle in a vain attempt to get up again.

Tom:-
"Stop wriggling around girl, you have asked for this and you are going to get it!" I start spanking you firmly, not harshly though. A couple of slaps to each knicker covered cheek. Then I fall into a steady alternating rhythm, briskly from cheek to cheek. "So this is what you were expecting it to be like? I bet your bottom is getting warm now, eh?"

Jen:-
"Yes!" I squeal loudly, kicking out and reaching around to cover my cheeks with my right hand. This isn't at all how I imagined it, this stings!

Tom:-
I take your interfering arm in my left hand and pull it behind your back. "I was hoping to leave you a bit decency, and allow you to keep your knickers on, but all this fuss." I say scolding you. "They are going to have to come down." I reach for the waistband of your knickers then change my mind. I pull you back onto your feet. "Take them off."

Jen:-
I stand before you rubbing my bottom. "Nooo," I whine, conscious of sounding like an eight year old, "I can't do that!"

Tom:-
"You can, and you will. Now take them off, and give the to me," I say in my sternest voice. "then if you are good, you will get them back before you go home."

Jen:-
I'm so into the part of a naughty girl now that I actually pout and stomp my feet a little, but your expression soon makes me obey and I reluctantly grip the waistband of my silky panties. As I lower them I'm aware my unshaven bush will be in full view, so I turn around slightly and continue easing them down while trying to preserve some dignity.

Tom:-
I put out my hand to receive your underwear. "Just think, when we go back to the main building, you will have to walk past your pupils. Your bare bottom throbbing under your skirt, lets hope the wind doesn't pick up as we walk back across the car park." I say goading you. "I bet it is a main topic of conversation with the lads in the common room, whether Miss West is a shaver or not, a bit breeze and they will find out won't they."

Jen:-
I suddenly blush furiously, not knowing where to look or what to say, I thrust my panties into your waiting hand but still don't turn around.

Tom:-
I take your arm, and haul you back into position. "Let's see if we can get these cheeks as red as they were when your knickers were still on." I say as I restart my tattoo on your behind. "That's a challenge for us. Eh?"

Jen:-
I don't know why,but I timidly say, "Yes, Sir." This whole thing is like a dream, a weird and wonderful dream. I want to pinch myself,to make sure it's real. I look down at the floor again, the cool air of the room making me aware of my nakedness and vulnerability, then I grip the chair legs and wait for it to begin again.

Tom:-
Like before I keep up a brisk speed, cheek to cheek, one after the other, but not with great force. Still though I feel the heat build up on pliant quivering flesh. Each slap bringing from you a grunt, or a squeal, of pain or delight? I decide to find out, to test the water so to speak. I stop spanking. The middle finger of my right hand follows the cleft of your bottom, it reaches the pink purse of your sex, dallies for a while on the periphery, then gently, oh so gently probes into your warm wet silken lips........

Jen:-
"Ohhhh!" I cry out, feeling your fingers probing at my sex lips. I'm so aroused that the merest touch is like ecstasy and I quickly part my legs to allow you easy access.

Tom:-
Wet. So wet, so you are into this as much as me. I lift you a little so my fingers can get access to your clit. "So the young miss likes a spanking." I say, as I seek out your most private parts. "Perhaps she might like to have something else in here, something a bit larger than a finger?"

Jen:-
"Oh yes.... yes please." I say in a low guttural voice, perhaps a little too keenly, but I'm desperate for relief now as my clitoris is throbbing and my groin aches. I spread my legs even further, allowing your fingers room for another good probe and search.

Tom:-
As my fingers enter you again, moving them quickly, I hear the slight squelching sound that tells me you are more than ready. I pull you back to your feet again, this time I rise with you, and pulling you towards me I kiss you......

Jen:-
I've dreamt of this moment for so long, dreamt of you holding me, kissing me. I wrap my arms around you,placing my hands on the back of your head to pull you closer as I slip my tongue into your mouth....

Tom:-
My hands slip down your back, I pull up your skirt to caress your hot red cheeks. I can feel the heat coming of your buttocks, as I pull you tight towards me. Pushing my groin to yours.

Jen:-
I break the kiss briefly to say, "Do you think a certain something would like to be let out of his confines for a while?" I reach down and feel your hard on, giving it a little run through the fabric of your trousers.

Tom:-
"Yes I think so!" I gasp out, not really knowing how all this has come about.

Jen:-
I grapple with your button and zip, almost ripping it open in my keenness to release your manhood. As soon as I ease your trousers down a bulge comes into view, than as your pants get lowered a mighty erection pops out in front of my eyes. I can't help staring at it. "Wow he's as keen as me!" I chuckle.

Tom:-
Keener! I think to myself, as I try to manoeuvre you back towards the chair, I so want to be inside you. "Jen... could you..." I stop talking, lost for the right words, it's been so long, being in this situation.

Jen:-
You seem flustered all of a sudden, the confidence of authority now escaping you. I shake my head. "What is it, Tom. What do you need me to do?"

Tom:-
Now what? What do I say? "Could you... bend over, you know." I'm starting to feel foolish now.

Jen:-
Suddenly the penny drops. "Ohh, right, of course." I smile at you and bend over, placing my hands on the seat of the chair. I part my legs slightly and feel a shiver run through me, is this really going to happen? Are you going to go all the way? This isn't exactly as I'd imagined it, in my daydreams there was a four poster bed and scattered rose petals, but I'm so desperate now I don't care about the details, I just want you to take me.

Tom:-
As I move behind you, I see the little bud of your anus, it crosses my mind, but I want you properly. My cock touches the folds of your slick fanny, I hear a little gasp from you. The head enters you, then I slide in, watching my cock disappear into your welcoming wet purse.

Jen:-
As I close my eyes I take in a sharp breath and hold it, feeling your cock rub against my g-spot. I grip the seat of the chair and concentrate totally on my pelvic area, feeling you deep inside me, your balls pressing against my thighs. It's been a long time since I had this wonderful feeling, in fact it's never felt so good, and it's only just begun. I push back against you, wanting more and squeezing you with my vaginal muscles.

Tom:-
I move in you, slowly at first, then pick up pace, mesmerised by the piston like action of my cock going in and out of you. My mind drifts off, just how did all this come about. Why are you even entertaining a thought about me, never mind doing what we are doing? How long can I last before cumming, do I withdraw, are we safe? So many questions, I can't ask.

Jen:-
I let out a low groan with each thrust from you, as you rub against my magic spot the intensity builds up and I feel the hairs on my neck standing up, it feels as though the top of my head will come right off, and you must be wondering what on earth I'm doing as I instinctively place my hand there to stop it. My toes are curling now and I know the orgasm building deep within me is going to be huge. Who knew you could be as good as this? I daydreamed that you would be of course, but never thought it would ever actually happen, yet here we are, moving together like poetry in motion, but my motion stops suddenly and I go rigid with ecstasy...

Tom:-
I look on in wonder as you start to peak, as I to am reaching mine. I feel the familiar rushing feeling starting from deep in my balls. As you seem to lock up in some sort of orgasmic rush, I cum before a can withdraw. I feel my seed flooding you, as ejaculate deep within you.

Jen:-
I'm still floating on an orgasmic high as I feel a warm rush deep inside me, I hear you gasp and groan and know you have cum as well and I reach back to take your hand. "Wow!" is all I can say as I try to catch my breath.

Tom:-
I withdraw from you carefully, trying to avoid a Monica Lewinsky situation with your skirt. I pull you back up towards me, and kiss you gently on your forehead. "I think it would be a good idea for us do get ourselves cleaned up," I say smiling at you, "sharpish." I take you by the hand, and lead you out into the corridor and down to the boys toilets.

Jen:-
I'm in a total daze as you lead me along again, did all of that really happen? Did we kiss? Did we really have sex in the stock cupboard? The wonderful feeling inside confirms that we did and I wonder what the future has in store. My mind races with thoughts as you guide me into the toilets.

Tom:-
I quickly wash myself, and leave you to some privacy, while I take the chair back to the common room, and get a folder from my office to make it look that our journey had some purpose. Getting back to the doorway of the toilets I call out to you. "Are you ready Miss West." I toy with the idea of giving you your knickers back, but keep quiet.

Jen:-
I grab some paper towels from the dispenser on the wall and soak them in warm water, then set about washing my lady parts, then I take another wad and soak them in cold water, this time applying it to my stinging bottom, both areas are tingling nicely and the smile on my face echoes the feelings inside. I soon dry myself and call out. "Coming!" and not for the first time this evening I chuckle to myself. I feel liberated somehow, not least because I have no panties on, dare I ask for them back?

Tom:-
I smile at you as you come back out. "Back to the party then," I say to you, "we might even have a dance." You nod not looking to sure. We make our way back to the main hall, ignoring the quizzical looks of my sixth form doormen. As we enter the hall, the band has already replaced the disco, the scantily clad female singer is in full flow. "I want to feel the back of your hand, somewhere on my behind, I don't want you to thank me" We both double-take each other, and burst out giggling like a pair of teenagers.

I love school discos!
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment