Saturday, 28 August 2010

Lori's pick-an unedited story

This is an early unedited role-play between myself, and Lori.
If it proves popular, we will post more. For the benefit of our readers we've highlighted which of us wrote each section.


Lori-
For our next scenario, I would like it to be set in Victorian times, within a well to do home in which you are the widowed and very handsome Master of the house, and I am a young and rather attractive governess to your two adorable but very badly behaved teenage daughters. You are very strict of course, and decide I am far too lenient, therefore I need to be shown exactly how to punish my unruly charges by receiving it myself.

'SEAT OF LEARNING'

Tomas-
You have been called into my study.
"Amy you have been with us now for nearly 3 months, and I must admit that in academic matters, Florence and Caroline have come on leaps and bounds. But I'm afraid their general behaviour is not that of young ladies, and should this not improve markedly, I will be forced to cancel your contract, and send the girls out to boarding school. So what do you suggest you can do to redress this situation?"

Lori-
"I'm glad you're pleased with their schooling Sir, but I suppose I should try to be more firm with them, the problem is I've never disciplined anyone before and I'm not sure of how to go about it."


Tomas-
"But surely when you where at school, you must have tasted either the rod or the strap?"

Lori-
"No never, Sir, and I never witnessed it either as the girls were always punished by the Headmaster, in the privacy of his study, so I really don't know how to deal with your daughters unruly behaviour .But if you could give me some idea of how to chastise them, I would be more than willing to give it a try for their sake."

Tomas-
I now see my chance.
"Amy, to give effective punishment, you have to have at some time received it. The only way I can see this working, would be if I took you in hand, for teaching purposes only of course .What say you to that, miss?"

Lori-
I suddenly become very nervous and my mouth goes dry, I start fidgeting with my necklace as I blush deeply, and try to compose myself.
"Well... I suppose if you think it's the only way, then I shall have to agree to it, but exactly what do you intend to do, Sir?"

Tomas-
"Well, Amy, I intend to give you a taste of all the implements that are at your disposal, that would be, the hairbrush for minor infractions, the strap for more major crimes, and of course the final deterrent of the cane. You realise that all of these will have to be put across your bare buttocks to have the full effect?"

Lori-
I gasp as I am shocked by your suggestion. I can feel myself blushing more deeply, but I try to regain my composure. I struggle to hold your gaze as I notice a twinkle in your eye, and I'm not sure how to respond to you.

"I... I'm not sure, Sir, I don't know if I could..." I swallow hard. "Does... does it have to be on the bare, Sir?"
"Madam, I have never heard such nonsense, of course it has to be on the bare. If for example, you had course to strap Caroline on her hands, would you allow her to scurry off and put some gloves on first? Also I believe you know that when McGiver has need to chastise any of the maids, they must lift their skirts, and open up their drawers to bare their little bottoms for the cane. Also this is done in front of the other maids for two reasons, one to further humiliate the recipient, two to serve as a warning to those watching, this is how I expect you to treat the girls also. So, madam if you could be so good as to go to the old nursery, and bring me the clothes brush and the long and short strap. Oh, I almost forgot, can you also go to the butlers pantry and tell McGiver you need a cane."
Your face gets even redder.
"He will assume it is for the girls, and so what if he doesn't, even in this crazy modern world a gentleman can still chastise his staff as needed."

I hesitate for a while, then decide it is best to obey you, so I leave the room and head to the old nursery. I retrieve the clothes brush, and the straps, but as I gaze at them my heart races. Then I eventually summon up the courage to go to Mr McGiver's room, I take a deep breath then blurt out that I need the cane. He gives me a questioning stare then asks me.
"And what exactly do you want it for, Miss?"
I tell him that you have asked me to fetch it so he nods, and turns to retrieve it from the shelf on the pantry wall, but as he hands it to me I notice the grin on his face, and I feel my face burn with embarrassment. When I return to your study you are obviously getting impatient and my fear and anticipation grows stronger.


Tomas-
"Madam, I did not realise that this house was so large to have taken you so long. Never mind, you are here now so we may begin. As I told you earlier this is an instruction, rather than a true punishment, but you will find it painful to a certain extent." I take the brush in my left hand, and hit it with a loud thwack onto my right palm. You visibly pale. I then sit down on a straight back wooden chair that I have pulled into the middle of the room. I then invite you over my knee. I lift your dress and petticoats, the feast I uncover is magnificent, lovely shapely calves- no doubt shaped by all the walking in the glens you do, above them cream drawers with pale blue bow trimming. I go to open the back flap on your draws, and I feel you shake beneath me. Perfect, they open adequately for the purpose intended for but not for what I require, also I feel whale bones digging in my thigh, all is going as planned. I ask you to rise to your feet again. "I'm sorry, Amy, but I will require you to remove your drawers completely, also I feel you may be more comfortable if you remove your dress and stays, as you will be bending over a lot that will make it easier for you to breath." I smile at you, I am only thinking of you own good of course.

Lori-
I draw in a quick gasp at your proposal, and feel my face burning with embarrassment, but at the same time I am aware of a stirring in my sex.
"I um... if you think it is necessary then I will do as you ask, Sir!" I turn away in a useless attempt to protect my modesty, then I begin to undo the buttons on my dress, but my hands are trembling so much that I find it almost impossible, I pause briefly and take a deep, calming breath. When I eventually step out of my dress I turn around to find you smiling at me, I'm not sure how to react, but your expression quickly changes so I continue undressing until I am standing in my petticoats. "Do... do you want me to bend over your knee again now, Sir?" I ask nervously. My sex is feeling even more aroused now and I am aware of a moistness developing between my legs. I can't help feeling nervous as you slap the back of the hairbrush against your palm again.

Tomas-
"Yes madam, I would like you over my knee again, and I would appreciate it if you hurried up." You slowly bend over me again, I re-lift your petticoats, what a lovely sight, two pale rounded cheeks, a crime to change their hue. I bring the brush down with a medium forced slap, I feel the air expel from within you. "The trick is to keep a nice firm beat, like a military tattoo, and alternate from cheek to cheek." You squirm in my lap at the mention of your bared anatomy. "Thirty or so slaps should give you the feel of it, what say you madam?"

Lori-
I lie across your knee and stare at the floor, my heart is beating so fast I think it will burst out through my chest. Part of me wants to leap up and run away, but another part of me finds the whole experience strangely exciting and erotic. "Yes Sir," I say softly. "I... I'm sure that would be sufficient to give me the feel of it!"

Tomas-
After about twenty or so strokes, a strange thing happens, your hips start moving against my leg like you were... what is that vulgar naval expression? Ah yes dry humping.
McGiver had once told me that, sometimes one or two of the maids he had call to correct, would sometimes get exited by the punishment. At the time I put it down to fanciful thinking on his part. Perhaps this afternoons little diversion could prove more entertaining than I first thought. We shall see. "Right, Amy you may stand now." You jump up straight away, red faced and shiny eyed, immediately rubbing your stinging hot rump. "So how did you find that?"

Lori-
I can't believe what you've just done to me, my bottom is sore and rubbing it doesn't help, but there is another part of me that I'd love to rub even more. "Well, Sir... I... I can certainly understand the benefits of spanking a naughty girl now, and I'm sure I could manage to administer such chastisement to your daughters." I have a desperate urge building in my sex and I long to relieve it so I give you a soft smile. "Please may I go now, Sir?"

Tomas-
"You are jesting me girl, there is still the matter of the strap, and the cane." I go to one of the drawers in my desk, and retrieve what I was looking for. I then return to the seat, you look at the four kilt pins in my hand in puzzlement. I beckon you towards me. "I think for ease,it would be better to have these petticoats tucked up for the remainder of your instruction." I start to lift the front of your petticoats. Your hand drops to stop me. "Hands on your head please, madam." You obey but are now shaking like a leaf, and the first tears start to roll down your pretty face. I lift the flimsy garments, uncovering the front of your thighs, then higher still till the downy fork comes into view. I wonder am I the first man to see this delight, I feel the strange compunction to lean forward and kiss those lightly furred lips, but that would be unthinkable. Wouldn't it?
After securing the front garments, I ask you to turn around so I can pin the rear, as well, your blazing cheeks look hot to the touch, but I dare not let my fingers stray onto them.
"Well, madam, what do you think would be a good number to demonstrate the strap, remember you will still have the cane to follow.?"

Lori-
I stare at your handsome face and tremble as I think of a response to your question, my bottom stings and I feel embarrassed to be standing with my hands on my head and my modesty on display, but deep inside I feel a thrill of excitement, and have to resist the urge to throw myself upon you.
The throbbing sensation in my sex increases, it almost overwhelms me and I long masturbate but know it will not be possible for some time. My voice is almost a whisper as I summon up the courage to answer you. "I... I'm not sure how many, Sir, seeing as you intend to use the cane on me too maybe... six strokes with each strap would be sufficient?" I gaze almost pleadingly at you, hoping you agree with my proposal rather that find it unacceptable and decide to give me more strokes.

Tomas-
"Well I'm glad you chose a sensible number, six will certainly give you the feel of the implement, I intend to only use the long strap, or tawse to give it its correct name, though you may hear the maids refer to it as the belt. The shorter strap is only for hand punishments, we should have no need of it today, as long as you keep in position, and don't try shielding yourself with your hands." I smile reassuringly at you as I gather up the longer tawse. "As you will see, it is spilt into two tails at the end, after application to the buttocks, these tails will whip around onto the flank, so unlike the brush this should always be applied across both buttocks, as hitting one would result in the tongues going into the inner thigh."
You wince at that thought, and I notice you rub your legs together. "Would you like to inspect the instrument before we start?"

Lori-
"Yes... please, Sir." I take the cruel looking implement from you, I hold it lightly and turn it over in my hands inspecting it closely. It feels cool to the touch, and I wonder how it will feel against my sore cheeks. I shift closer to you and smell your musky scent again, the feeling in my sex becomes even stronger and I can feel myself getting wetter, and wetter. Suddenly you put your hand on my shoulder and my heart skips a beat. I know it's time for you to administer the strap to my tender and vulnerable bottom.

Tomas-
As I touch your shoulder, I feel you shudder, is this dread, fear, or anticipation? I want to touch so much more. "Right, Amy, it shall be six of the tawse, followed by four of the cane, then your instruction shall be over, and you may then leave to your room. If you so wish." I guide you back to the chair. "Could you please bend over, with your palms on the seat of the chair, legs apart and your bottom high, I don't want to hit your back." You comply with my instructions, I now have a perfect view of your sex from the rear and what a stunning vista it makes. I bring down the tawse for the first stroke...

Lori-
I get a strange thrill from knowing that you have a clear view of my bottom, and I wonder just how much you can see from your position behind me. Without warning the tawse hits me across both buttocks, and I can't believe how much it hurts, I immediately straighten up and clutch my stinging cheeks as tears roll freely down my face. You kindly give me a moment to compose myself, then I assume the position again before taking the next stroke. This stroke stings just as much as the first, I am more prepared for this one, but still cry out and reach around with my right hand to try and sooth the sting. The third and fourth strokes land mercifully quickly, and I brace for the fifth, but something strange is happening deep within my sex, the stroke lands but I don't cry out this time, instead I long to feel it again and the anticipation of the final stroke sends a huge shudder rippling through my groin. I know I'm getting wetter between my legs, and I wonder if you can see it too.

Tomas-
As I see your labia now glistening, I quickly bring in the fifth and sixth stroke, which you bear with much aplomb. I wonder how to play this. "Alright, Amy, you may now rise."
You rise and grab at your buttocks. "Hands on head please, there will be time for rubbing later," then the excuse hits me "in fact if you wish, after your caning I could apply some soothing liniment to your behind..."

Lori-
The thought of your gentle hands on my bare skin makes my heart skip a beat again. I long for you to touch me but I must avoid sounding too keen. "Um... well that's very kind of you to offer, Sir. I um... I would appreciate that very much, thank you, Sir!"

Tomas-
"On reflection, Amy, I have decided that I shall postpone your caning till next thursday. As much of the use of the cane involves wrist action, I have decided to teach you fly fishing so you can get used to the movement, so next thursday morning we shall go to the loch, then after the fishing we can have a picnic, then return here for your practical demonstration, which shall be four of the best." I can feel my erection pressing hard against my britches, I have never felt like this since my return from India. "Is that to your satisfaction, madam? If so could you please lie face down on the chaise long and I shall attend to your posterior..."

Lori-
My mind is in turmoil as I consider your plans, I long to spend time in your company learning to fish, and the thought of having a picnic with you is simply wonderful. But the idea of being caned next week leaves me feeling both anxious, and disappointed. Part of me is relieved not to have to endure any more punishment, but the other part longs for the attention. I have a yearning in my sex, then suddenly I remember your offer to apply a soothing liniment to my poor tender cheeks. I resist the urge to smile as I turn to face you. "I would be most grateful for your tuition in the art of caning, Sir, and I look forward to my practical demonstration." I pause briefly as the feeling between my legs proves a huge distraction for me. "I... I would appreciate it if you would tend to my... my bottom, Sir as it is most tender and some soothing liniment would be most welcome." I gaze longingly at you for a moment before turning and lying face down on the chaise long. Then I lie there with great anticipation of what I hope may follow.

Tomas-
I start to apply the soothing balm, I feel you shake at my touch, as I rub the liniment in with my right hand, I let my left hand stray accidently a little lower. My fingers brush across your sex, you feel wet to the touch, dare I take it further? I give your right buttock a little tap and ask you to turn over. You comply but look, scared, bewildered, or excited I'm not sure which. I kneel onto the floor at your feet, and take your left leg and place it on my shoulder. I kiss you gently on the back of your knee, I notice your cream knee length stockings carry the same blue ribbon motif as your drawers. I kiss a little higher up your inner thigh, then a little higher still next to your fork, I can now smell your essence, lavender soap, and the sea. I think of south sea pearl divers, as I force my rigid tongue into your hot secret place, I find the pearl I'm looking for, I lick and probe at it to coax it from its shell then you....


Lori-
....let out a loud gasp of pleasure as you find my most pleasant of places, I've never been touched like this before, and although it scares me slightly I feel safe with you and long to feel you deeper inside me. I place my hands around the back of your head, and run my fingers through your soft hair, I pull you even closer to me and moan softly as you tease and coax my pearl from it's shell and bring me to the most amazing orgasm I've ever had. You look up and smile at me, knowing that you have made me climax, I smile broadly back at you hoping beyond hope that the next thing you do is take your britches off!! Suddenly you....

Tomas-
I stand and grab your hands, and lift you up towards me. I kiss you gently on the mouth, you open your lips to receive my tongue, and you can taste yourself on my mouth, as your hands go to work on my britches. I too am now naked from the waist down, you curiously feel about me, and I wonder if you are still a virgin. I ask you to bend again for me, alarm spreads on your face, I smile and kiss your ear. "Don't worry it will be alright." I assure you. I place my member between your love lips, and just start to enter. "Please..." you murmur. Please what I wonder, please do, please don't, please be gentle? I push deeper inside you then I feel the resistant barrier I push a little harder....

Lori-
....I let out a small groan of pain as you push further into me and break the barrier, but it is immediately followed by a moan of pleasure as I feel you deep inside me for the first time. Part of me feels ashamed to lose my virginity out of wedlock, but I so yearned for this that I put such thoughts out of my mind. I reach between my legs and start to massage my nubbin as you thrust inside me, my senses are all aroused and I feel dizzy with the sheer intensity of it all. I can't help groaning louder as the feeling of pure pleasure increases inside me, I've never felt this before but I'm sure I'm about to have my first vaginal orgasm and I long for it to come!! Moments later I feel it, like a bolt of lightening pulsating through my entire body ,it ripples in waves, and I struggle to breath. I let out a yell of delight, and you gently withdraw from me, stroking my thighs, and buttocks with your wet member. I turn and smile at you, knowing you have had pleasure from it too as I feel the warmth trickling down my thighs. You gently pull me upright again and hold me close in a tight embrace, what will happen next I wonder as I cling to you...

Tomas-
I pull the hair off your brow, and gently kiss the top of your head. "Please stay a little longer." I ask you. I then walk over to the communication tube and whistle down to the kitchen.
"Could somebody draw me a warm bath for about ten minutes time, just knock on my study door when it is prepared." I then leave the study through the adjoining doors, through to my bedroom via my bathroom, having got you a chinese silk dressing gown I return to you. As I re-enter the study you are standing by the window looking across at the loch. Your petticoats still pinned up, you look bruised, bedraggled and beautiful, all at the same time. "Amy ,before you go I would like to bathe you, as its my doing that you are in such a state." You smile and blush slightly. "Would you be so kind as to remove the rest of your clothes. Or if you would rather I did it for you..".


Lori-
"I... I would appreciate it if you would help me to get undressed, Sir." You move closer to me and begin taking off my petticoats, the room is cold and I shiver slightly, but the touch of your hand against my skin makes me feel warm deep inside. You smell so good, a mixture of sandalwood, and sexual musk which arouses my senses yet again. I now stand naked before you, and for the first time I don't feel embarrassed, you gaze at me with affectionate eyes, then place the silk dressing gown around my shoulders. I want to kiss you, but don't know if I should....

Tomas-
There is a knock on the door, you jump suddenly scared that I should bid them enter. I smile at you.
"Thank you, Rose!" I shout at the door. "that will be all for now." I lead you by the hand into the bathroom, and bid you to step into the low tin bath. While you are still standing, I lather up the soap and begin to wash your inner thighs and your gorgeous downy bush. "Does this feel good?..."

Lori-
"Oh yes, Sir, that feels so good!" I say softly. The feeling of the warm soapy water against my skin makes me close my eyes in sheer bliss, you concentrate your attentions on my pubic region, and suddenly I long for you to enter me with your fingers...

Tomas-
I want this afternoon to last so much longer, for who knows what hatred you will feel for me, tomorrow when you look back on today's events. I hold your hips, and turn you around, so now your bottom is inches away from my face. The redness from the hairbrush is all but gone now, but the strap weal's have turned to a shade of purple .Paradoxically for all the tenderness I feel towards you, I am still excited at the thought of thursdays impending caning ,how can that be I wonder? After washing down your bottom, and tracing the belt weal's with my finger, I invite you to sit so that I can attend to your upper body. I lather up the sponge again, and wash down the back and tops of your shoulders. I feel tension in your neck muscles, so I gently but firmly massage your trapezial muscles kneading them from your shoulders to the top of your spine. After a few minutes of my attention your head starts to loll a little. "Are you tired,would you like to rest in my bed for a while?...."

Lori-
"Mmmm, I am tired, Sir." I reply quietly as you massage my shoulders again. I feel exhausted after everything that's happened, and part of me knows I should leave, but I long to stay in your company, just having you close to me makes my heart feel light and somehow seems to make the pain in my bottom disappear. "I... I would appreciate a lie down for a while if you're sure that's all right?" I smile at you, and notice a kindness and affection in your eyes that I've never seen before.

Tomas-
I lift you up from the bath, and dry you down with a warm towel. They say that of all your senses, smell invokes the most memories, I know that after today the smell of lavender soap will bring this afternoon into sharp focus. I lead you by the hand to my bedroom. "Please make yourself comfortable, while I get rid of these clothes." As you lie on the bed, I notice your little pink nipples are erect, this causes further tumescence in my britches, I don't want this day to end.

Lori-
The smell of lavender hangs in the air as I relax on your bed, I'm aware of how aroused I feel in my sex again, and I also feel my nipples hardening. I wonder how things can ever be the same again after what we've just done together. When you return to the bedroom I notice the bulge in your britches, I can't help staring at it and I know what you want, then I look into your eyes and hope that you can read my mind because I want it too!

Tomas-
I remove my clothes, and join you on the bed, it is so strange having someone next to me after so long alone. My fingers trace along the tops of your thigh, till I reach your knee. I gently scratch and tickle the back of your knee, I then pull you up over me, lying back I look up at your pale pink tipped breasts, as you smile at me, and straddle yourself over me. You then lower yourself down onto my erection....

Lori-
....Oh how wonderful it feels to have you inside me again, this time there is no pain, only ecstasy. We move together like poetry in motion and although I've had no experience in this until today it all feels so natural. We both reach orgasm in no time at all and I feel your warm nectar deep inside me, then I lower myself onto the bed next to you, and our lips close in a tight embrace which I hope will last forever...

Tomas-
A few days latery mind is in turmoil, having not seen you since that saturday afternoon, I don't know how you feel about me now. After all it is one thing to chastise a female member of staff for some misdemeanour, but quite another to punish someone for ones own amusement, and then to steal their virginity like a thief in the night is no less than abuse of power. I pray that you don't see it that way. With being called away to Edinburgh at such short notice, I don't even know if you will be there to meet me this morning for our fishing trip. I come downstairs to the main hall, and there you are awaiting me. I long to rush over to you, to grab you to hold you, to kiss you. "Good morning, madam, I trust you are well, and have your charges been behaving themselves?"

Lori-
My heart flutters in my chest as soon as I hear your voice, I spin around and catch my breath, despite the fear of you caning me I long to run into your arms, and embrace you, but I resist for proprieties sake. "Good morning, Sir, I'm very well thank you and I hope you are too, and that you had a pleasant trip." I take a step closer to you and breath in your heady scent, then I remember my duty to your daughters. "I'm... afraid I have to report that Florence, and Caroline have not been well behaved, Sir, they both took advantage of the fact you were away and refused to do their studies to your required standards. I was most disappointed in Caroline as she turned up at least one hour late for each lesson, so I... I took your advice and I... spanked her, Sir." I look down awkwardly not knowing what your reaction will be, but hoping I have done the right thing in your absence.

Tomas-
"Very well, madam, as I have already told you, I now hold you solely responsible for the girls discipline, and whatever means you choose are at your discretion. I don't however want them looking upon you as a friend, or an older sister." I leave the hidden implication hanging in the air. As we are escorted to the loch by Cameron the gilly, I feel at a loss as what to say to you. Instead of talking I take this opportunity to take in the way you look today. Under your open coat, I notice you don't seem to wearing a girdle of any sort is this for comfort I wonder or for ease of removal later after our picnic?

Lori-
I enjoy the walk to the river, not only is it a beautiful day, but I love being in your company. I feel strangely comfortable today as I took the liberty of not wearing my corset. Knowing that you would be instructing me to remove it later before the dreaded caning. We eventually reach the Loch and I gaze out over the water, it ripples gently in the light breeze. I turn and smile at you, longing for my lesson to commence. "I hope I prove to be a good student when it comes to the art of fishing, Sir, I've never even held a fishing rod before so I'm quite nervous about my lesson."

Tomas-
"Well the object of the lesson, is to show you the required wrist action, this is also needed for other things apart from fly fishing." I smile and look into your eyes. Cameron is now preparing to leave us, after showing us the best spot on the loch for trout. As he leaves us I feel more at ease, though still a little nervous about your feelings. The day goes well we catch four trout, and I invite you to share them with me for dinner tonight, neither of us mention last saturday. You pick at your picnic food, and seem preoccupied, perhaps thinking of what is to come. I pack up all our fishing equipment ,while you sketch the lake in your ever-present notepad. "Amy I think it is time to return to the house now, remember there are still a few things to attend to before dinner...

Lori-
Fear suddenly overwhelms me as I realise you are going to go through with your proposal, I drop my notepad and fumble awkwardly as I stoop to pick it up. You seem to notice my fear and you smile reassuringly at me. The walk back to the house seems to take no time at all, but before we enter the front door I take a deep breath and finally pluck up the courage to ask you something that's been burning deep inside me since saturday. I talk in a low voice as I do not want to be overheard. "Sir! Do you... do you really think it is still necessary to cane me?" I take another deep breath and try to steady myself. "It's just that... well I've never been..." My voice trails off and I cannot complete my sentence, I pray you will take pity on me...

Tomas-
I am more than a little taken aback by your outburst. Whilst in Edinburgh I took time out to visit two or three book shops, the amount of literature, pertaining to the corporal punishment of females is staggering, even Beaton's household management magazine makes reference to it, the underlying theme would be that for the magic to work for the female, the male must take the lead. "Madam I am a man of my word, surely you would think less of me, if I didn't carry out that which I said I would do? If could be so kind as to tell McGiver that you are in need of his cane again, I will see you in my upstairs study forthwith." As you stare at me red-faced, I wonder what underwear you are wearing, last week I was fascinated that you wore matching stockings and drawers, when no one was likely to see them, today on the other hand it is very likely that I will see them.

Lori-
I steady myself and head off to find Mr McGiver. When I eventually find him, and ask him for the cane he grins wickedly. Is it possible that he knows what I need it for?
A few minutes later I am standing outside your study, I pluck up some well needed courage, and knock on your door. You immediately tell me to enter, and when I open the door and walk in I find you standing beside your desk with your sleeves rolled up, I notice your jacket is draped over the back of your chair, and your desk has been cleared! I step forward and hand over the cane, then I await further instruction with an increasing sense of foreboding.

Tomas-
"After that little outburst of yours, I have decided to increase the amount of strokes from four to six. The first three you shall receive in the touching toes position. The second three shall be over the desk. The reason for the two positions, is that should you have course to give out more than six strokes, you will find that over the desk, with a pillow under the tummy is easier for the recipient to hold position. As I have said it will be two sets of three, with ten minutes corner time between so you can reflect upon your little strop downstairs."

You look totally downcast, and beautiful. "Please prepare yourself, madam, I believe you know what is required....

Lori-
"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry about my outburst, Sir!" I take a few deep calming breaths then begin removing my dress, once it's off I fold it neatly and place it on the chaise long, then I hitch up my petticoats and notice the faint trace of a smile on your face as you take stock of my matching under garments. You step forward and pin my petticoats up out of the way just as you did on saturday, then you beckon for me to move to the centre of the room. My legs are shaking as I take up position, then I bend over and grab hold of my ankles, you nudge my feet further apart until you are satisfied, then you go back and retrieve the cane from your desk. Suddenly fear and embarrassment overwhelm me again. I know you have seen me naked before, but this position is so humiliating. All I can do now is wait for you to commence my caning.

Tomas-
I take hold of the waist band of your mint green drawers, and lower them to your knees. "You seem to have forgotten the rules already, madam, punishment is on the bare."
As I take position behind you, your magnificent bottom twitches in apprehension, or is it expectation? I bring the cane full force across your bottom for the first stroke...

Lori-
...I hear the swish as the cane flies through the air, then there is a loud crack as it hits my defenceless cheeks. At first I don't feel anything, then suddenly there is a searing pain across my bottom, and I feel as though I have been struck with a white hot iron. I can't help but yell out, I immediately leap upright and start rubbing my burning cheeks to try and sooth them, tears well up in my eyes and I turn and look pleadingly at you...

Tomas-
"I was hoping you would stay still, and bear your punishment lesson with a little more grace than this, two more, please return to your position, madam."
I hope I am not going too far with this, but it is the path I have chosen to take with you, I just pray that I have read the situation right. As you return to your lewd pose I flash the second stroke across your buttocks...

Lori-
...Again there is a searing pain across my poor bottom and I jump up to rub my tender cheeks. I glance at you to find a stoic expression on your face and it's hard to tell whether you feel any sympathy or not. I long for this terrible ordeal to be over so I quickly resume my position, but as I bend over for the final time I am suddenly aware of a different sensation, this time in my sex. It's as though the cane has awakened something deep inside me and I find myself becoming more and more aroused. When the third stroke lashes down upon my exposed flesh I feel a mixture of pain and eroticism which is hard to ignore. This time I stay in position, my emotions are in turmoil and I lose all sense of time and perspective for a moment. Suddenly I feel your hand on my back, you ask me to straighten up and I wonder if you were aware that my sex was becoming wet with arousal. When I turn to look at you there is a hint of a smile on your face. Tears are flowing freely from my eyes now, part of me hates you for being so brutal, but the other part longs to take you close to me and kiss your wonderful soft lips. There is a long pause where neither of us seem sure of what to do next, then you clear your throat and point towards your desk. "What... do you want me to do now, Sir?" I ask in almost a whisper, my voice trembling...

Tomas-
"In ten minutes time you will be over that desk, for your final three strokes ,but before that I would like you to stand in that corner, holding the cane for me, facing the wall with your bottom on display." I hand you the cane, you take it from me with shaking hands. "I will now go and get a pillow for under your tummy. I hope none of the maids come into clean, or for that matter McGiver with the post." I add as I leave the room, no one is allowed on this wing without my express bidding, but you don't know that.

Lori-
I am mortified at the thought of someone entering the room, and seeing me like this, my hands are shaking and my legs feel like jelly. I'm sure I will faint at any second and I long to cover myself and leave the room, but I dare not do such a thing. You seem to be gone for an eternity, then suddenly I hear footsteps. The door opens and I pray it is you, and not someone else, I daren't look around to check who it is. Is it you? If only you would speak and put me out of my misery.

Tomas-
After placing the pillow on the desk, I walk up behind you and brush my hand across your lovely bottom. I lean forward and whisper in your ear. "This bottom is just made for pain," I trace my right hand middle finger down the cleft, then under to your wet sex. "and it would seem that your quim agrees with me." Your ears start to redden at my crudity, I take the cane from you. "It would be best if you step out of those drawers, I don't want you tripping up."

Lori-
I try to steady my breathing, then I step out of my drawers before moving towards the desk. My legs feel like jelly, and I stumble, but you catch me then take me gently by the arm and help me to your desk. My sex feels so wet now that I'm sure it will soon be running down between my thighs, I want to touch myself so badly but know that I must not.
You firmly guide me forwards until I am bent over your desk with my tummy supported by the pillow, I realise that in this position not only is my bottom perfectly presented for the cane, but you also have a clear view of my sex too. I feel my face and neck turning crimson again as I wait for you to strike me three more times with your cruel cane...

Tomas-
I bring down the cane for the fourth time, you cry out in pain, I think to stop but don't want to break the spell.
"Amy on your wanderings around the estate, I'm sure you have seen many a five bar gate, but none quite like the one I am about to create here." I slash the cane diagonally across the four lines already on your bottom,you...

Lori-
...cry out again, but this time it's more from longing than pain. My sex feels so wet and aroused now that it aches for attention. Is it the pain in my bottom, or my position that makes me so aroused? I'm desperate for you to take me, I can't hold back any more so I try to push myself up from your desk but you...

Tomas-
I gently push you back over the pillow, I stand back, and look down at your marked behind, the final stroke I deliver to the top of your thighs with much less force than the others, not wanting to damage the muscle tissue. "It's over my sweet," I say as I run my finger through your hair, and gently ease you up from the desk. "would you like to get dressed and go to your room, or would you prefer I treat you with liniment again?"

Lori-
I take a deep breath and swallow hard, then I hold onto to you with trembling hands, and gaze up into your kind eyes. "Thank you, Sir, I... I would appreciate it if you would treat my... my bottom with liniment again." You smile softly at me, then gently help me over to the chaise long and lay me down on my front, placing the pillow under my tummy again to raise my bottom into the air. I sigh with relief, finally realising that my ordeal is over, then I begin to relax as I wait for you to sooth my tender bottom cheeks.

Tomas-
I apply the soothing balm as before, tracing the purple cane weal's standing clear of your pale white bottom. I then unpin your petticoats and loosen the drawstring and pull them clear of you. Next I unbutton your blouse releasing your pink tipped milky breasts, for someone who spends so much time outside your skin is like fine bone china. I then like a hungry child lean forward and suck on you erect nipple, you....

Lori-
...I let out a moan of pleasure and slip my hand between my thighs, I soon find my most intimate and magical place and begin to rub it. Suddenly you pull my hand away from my sex, I frown at you but you smile softly and place your own there instead, your fingers soon work their way between my sex lips and you begin to rub my nubbin. I shudder and cry out as wave after wave of sweet orgasms ripple over me, you rub harder and I shake with pure pleasure. While you please me I undo your britches and find your cock, it's so hard now that it stands erect and proud. I lean closer and take your cock in my mouth, tasting the pre-cum on your tip. I begin to suck you slow but hard and you also let out a groan of pleasure.
I part my legs so you can go deeper into me and you suddenly slip a finger inside me, then two, then three, then you pump and thrust hard and deep. I feel myself reaching a climax again and I yell out loudly with delight. Within moments I lose myself in the sheer ecstasy of it all, then you...

Tomas-
I pull away from you, I take your hand, and raise you up onto your feet, I then pick up the pillow and start to walk you back over to the desk. You pull at my hand and look aghast as you stare at the cane on the floor by my desk. I then realise what you are thinking. "Don't worry my pretty one," I whisper in your ear. "not pain only pleasure." I place the pillow back on the desk and bend you over again. I introduce the head of my cock to your slick wet lips. Then plunge deep till my pubic bone is tight against your welted cheeks...

Lori-
...I gasp as I feel you thrusting deeper into me, you press against my tender cheeks, but I feel only pleasure from the pain of it. You lean forward, reach under me, and firmly cup my breasts, squeezing them gently you start to play with my hard nipples. I'm moaning loudly now as I feel my orgasm approaching, you thrust longer and faster inside of me, and suddenly there it is. I cry out and shudder as wave after wave of wonderful orgasm hits me, then I feel the warmth as you cum inside me and my ecstasy is taken to new heights.
You lie on top of me for a moment and we both catch our breaths, then you smooth the hair from my face an kiss me tenderly on the cheek. I turn my head towards you and kiss your lips, then without warning you slip your tongue into my mouth...

Tomas-
I play my tongue around inside your mouth, but I know we must stop soon as dinner approaches. There are so many things running around my head, not least the fact that I have now cum three times inside you in the last week, we are playing a very dangerous game with your reputation at stake. "My sweet we need to make ready for dinner."

Lori-
"Oh please, Sir, just a little longer!" I know in my head that this must end now, but my heart wants it to last forever, and ever....

Tomas-
I feel myself becoming erect again, two thoughts flash through my mind, both I wish to share with you one now, and one over dinner. I pull you up from the desk onto your feet, then gently press onto your shoulders, you know what I want and you fall to your knees. "Amy here is a chance for you to taste your inner self." I push my cock still coated with your juices towards your lips....

Lori-
...I gaze up at your kind eyes, not knowing if I can do this, but you smile reassuringly down at me so I lean closer. This is all so new to me that I feel nervous, but it's something I really want. After a moments hesitation I let your cock slide into my mouth, it tastes so good that I start to lick it and suck on it. I'm not sure if I'm pleasing you, then I hear you groan and know I must be doing it right. I close my eyes and suddenly feel your hand on the back of my head, you gently caress my hair, then pull me closer to you. I'm pressing up against you now, tasting and smelling you, I begin massaging your balls in my right hand, and you shudder. I reach my left hand around the back of your thigh and trace my fingers down the cleft of your bottom, then I ease my way between your cheeks and slip my middle finger into your most intimate hole. I press deep inside you and feel you tense up, at first I think I should stop, then you let out a groan of pleasure so I push deeper into you and begin pumping you with my finger. I feel your cock swelling in my mouth, I'm sucking harder now and giving you long hard strokes, your hand pulls me closer still and you groan more loudly .Could it be you are about to reach orgasm?...

Tomas-
I feel the familiar tingle in my balls I know I'm about to cum. I curl my toes in the anticipation, I know I should warn you, like I know I should have withdrawn from you when we were having sex. Like on those occasions, having my cock inside you, be it mouth, or sex is just to glorious to pull out from. I cum hard, sending a thick warm jet of spunk into the roof of your mouth...

Lori-
..I feel the warm jet of liquid squirt into my mouth, and I don't quite know what to do! I hesitate for a while, then I swallow it and feel it running down the back of my throat. It tastes so good that strangely I'm left wanting more. I pull away from you and gaze up at your face to find you smiling down at me, now all I want to do is kiss your tender lips, and share the tastes of my pleasure with you...

Tomas-
I pull you up to me again, and kiss you on the mouth, I can taste the sperm in your mouth as some is transferred back into mine. I know we really must be getting ready for dinner. The staff will wonder what is happening, but here in this wing I know we won't be disturbed, but still there is you reputation to think of.
"My sweet, remember I said I don't want the girls to think of you as a big sister, I would rather they think of you as their....."

Lori-
...My heart races as I begin to understand your meaning. "You mean as... as their... Mother?"

No comments:

Post a Comment